So I've found it very difficult lately to sit down and write
anything about whats been going on in my personal life.
I've had allot on my mind though.
Its just been sort of brewing for the last couple of weeks...
SO Joel and I finally figured out what we want to do for school and when and where we want to go and we have a real plan. I'm changing how I'm eating & living to a more organic natural living kind of lifestyle. It makes me feel good to know that I am giving my body a chance to be all it can be, and that I am giving the environment a chance also.
I am starting figure out what I really want to be in life...
- I know with out a doubt in my mind, that I want to be with Joel forever. He is everything I want and need. & I can't live with out him. ♥
- I know being a mother is so fun and so amazing. Its a big responsibility and can be frustrating and stressful but its so worth it all. I love my little cootie girl so much. She's everything.
- I know that I brought my first set of pencils in, I don't even know how long the other night, I can't wait to get going on a new picture. Its been too long.
- I know that I am hoping to take some riding lessons this summer I can't wait to get back into the saddle!
- I know that I am looking forward, for the first time, to when I can go back to school.
From the song by Switchfoot
" This is your life"
' This is your life, are you who you want to be?'
I am finally starting to listening to my heart again and its telling me all of those things.
Follow your heart. Be who you are. Be true.
PS. I happened upon the above picture in my documents.
That was actually taken last spring break at Disney land.
It's made me so happy this week!
What makes you happy?