Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween


Hey Everyone


This is my first Blog post on here so bear With me... Also I just want to say that I hope to be better about updating to keep things interesting...


Halloween :


Well It was mine and Joels first Halloween Married, and I have to say I think it turned out pretty good we carved pumpkins and took Ian (my youngest brother) "Trunk-or-Treating" At my brother in laws stake.

The reason behind that was Ian would not have had much of a chance to trick or treat because Mom and Dad were not wanting to go for very long, or at all if they could help it. Also My Brother in law Josh and his wife Heather were in charge of decorating and policing the event (which turned out to be a huge hit with the neighborhood and had a rather large gathering as a result)


So... Joel and I decided to take Ian along and help out with the festivities and we ended up having a really good time. We all dressed up, (Joel as Mr Bennett from "Heroes" and I went as a Flapper Girl & even Anna dressed up) and drank plenty of root beer and Ian got of to do plenty of Trick or Treating so it was a very good night for us all.

2 comments:

heidi said...

I like the new background. It looks very classy. You need more blogs. Love ya.

Autumn Fauver said...

Thanks I'm trying :)