Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hey ya'll

Hey everyone its been awhile! I hope you have all been well and allot of good has come your way sense the last time I posted.

I guess I'll start by telling you something about me...
I am an emotional person  it affects everything I do.
I don't always like that about myself, in fact most times I despise it but I'm realizing is Its part of who I am and maybe its not always such a bad thing if used in more possitive ways? As my mother and also my dear sister in law would describe, I'm a tender hearted gal.  I read the other day Busy Bee Laurens blog, she had a post where she talked about herself in a very similar way, I found it interesting though that she described it as her "gift" I had never thought of it that way before.  It shead some light on me, helped me feel less like a silly problematic woman. lol 
Anyways the point that I'm trying but have been failing to come to is,
I've had  allot of struggles in my life namely, Depression, Adhd that have greatly affect my life and made things just so much tougher PLUS Ive always been a introverted, in my own little world, emotional, sensitive  kind of girl but I'm thinking now that maybe that does not make me weak? Totally strange? Maybe its making me into something better? Anyways Just been on my mind. Totally random self help talk.

 Also I want to share why I have not been blogging or emailing... I don't really care who knows at this point but my husband & I have been going through some big bumps in our marriage and its kept me from pretty much doing anything online that's worthwhile. But being even more honest,  when I could get on,  I just didn't care to share anything. Do you know the feeling? I think particularly it was hard because I still needed to sort out my feelings from all the things I was going through and also because I was just too upset with myself and our situation to think about opening up. I just want to say, thank heaven we are doing better and getting help that we have needed, and we are getting on the right track to having a more happy loving marriage.

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Love you Autumn :)Hang in there, after the rain there is always a rainbow. I've missed you, and hope to keep reading more of your updates!